Thursday, March 26, 2009

Teacher is not a simple proffesion

"Kita jadi bisa menulis dan membaca, kar’na siapa
Kita jadi tahu beraneka bidang ilmu, dari siapa
Kita jadi pintar dibimbing Pak Guru
Kita jadi pandai dibimbing Bu Guru
Guru bak pelita penerang dalam gulita, Jasamu tiada tara"


Thats a simple lyric of song which tells about the teacher... Great.....
Sometimes I do not understand, how could so many people say that teacher is not a high-class profession..
There are so many parents who ask their children to be a doctor, a bussinessman, or other professions. Yeah,,, nowadays people changed. Perhaps it is because of "certification".... hahahahah.

Yeah thats an intermezo...

Next meeting will be my turn to teach in a teaching class of Micro Teaching Class....
My heart is beating so fast from now.... I do not know...
However, i will try my best..
Based on my friends' experience, they have already taught successfully, so that I will...

Perhaps, someday I will become a teacher.... and PBI has made me love to teach...


Yogyakarta, March, 25, 2009
a teacher candidate

No comments:

Post a Comment