Thursday, March 19, 2009

Again.... Micro Teaching

There's a fire inside of everybody
Burning clear & bright
There's a power in the faintest heartbeat
That cannot be denied
Go on and trust yourself
Cause you can ride the wind
You're gonna take your dreams
Where's they've never been

That is the lyric of There's a Hero by Billy Gilman..... My favourite song which motivates me to do more and more...and reminds me that I also have something....
Sometimes I feel so bad, I think I can not do what my friends' did...
They are so excelent in my opinion.
However, I believe that there's a miracle for me....... yeah.
Last week, I learned from my friends who had done their job. Yeah good job!.
Sarce is one of them. She seemed so calm and moved freely as a professional teacher. Zico, I think he will be a teacher who is so kind. He gave candies for all the students, and he gave pens for those who answered the questions.. Wew..
However, is it a good idea? Hmmmmm fifty - fifty, I think. When I looked around, the students motivated to answer because of the pens, and the others were so attracted to get one, and the discussion was not focused on the purpose. I think it will be better, when the teacher provided gifts for the students, he/she give the gifts after the discussion. Hmmm.... thats my opinion.
next week will be my turn to be a teacher....... I really hope, I give my best..

No comments:

Post a Comment