Thursday, May 14, 2009

Finally I did it


Yesterday is my special day. I woke up earlier and took a bath soon.
I had a micro teaching in Interactional Speech II class. Wew... I was so nervous. I went to campus and attended before 6.30 a.m.
Nice, K11 was empty and I entered that room.
When my heart was beating loudly, suddenly, my juniors came and smiled....
I got the first turn to teach the class. Mrs Ana Anggraini gave me Reporting as the topic that I might teach.
Yeah, I stepped forward and started tha class. I opened the class with the prayer and I asked One student to lead the prayer. Fortunately, She wanted to help me. Nice.
Then, I explained about reporting. I explained the definition, generic structure, and the example.
After the students seemed understood, I gave a game for them as the main activity.
They had to work in groups and made an infotainment show ( because my lesson subtopic was informal report). The class was very interseting, because of the students were so cooperated.
I loved them so much (hahahaha).
However, I felt that I had not given them a good lesson. I do not know why.
Mrs Ana said that I have to improve my knowledge of teaching, but She told me that I could be a great teacher... Really?..... I'll try....

Today is my final exam of micro teaching course. I will teach my classmates who pretend as SMP students. Wish Me Luck

Do my Best....
Allright

No comments:

Post a Comment